Monday, February 14, 2011

The Graphic Novel

Calling All Graphic Artists!

The first edition of The Writer and the White Cat Magazine will feature a graphic novel version of the novella "Pop-Up Killers," so we're looking for a graphic artist to do the job.  Anyone interested in taking on the task can email us at  The story is 22,000 words, so we'll be running weekly installments.

We're asking for references and samples of the artist's work.

Also of interest would be anyone with a graphic story that is already finished.  If that describes you, please contact us at the same email address!

MySpace Tracker


Jai Joshi said...

Not a graphic artist myself but if I'll let some people I know about it.


Rick said...

Thanks, Jai!

Charles Gramlich said...

That is cool. NO graphic artist myself, of course. The only one I know is Steve Malley.

Rick said...

That's a great idea, Charles! We'll email Steve.

Lana Gramlich said...

Best of luck, hon!

Jules said...

I use to dabble in graphic arts back when you actually drew the idea :) If you don't find one drop me a line I know a few but they don't blog.
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Robert said...

I am seeking a graphic artist, I have an incredible script and am looking with no luck. Any help out there?